Saturday 25 September 2010

My mum......



...is AWESOME :)


A belated birthday present and lots of chocolate, so good! You know that way when you see an artists work that is sooo annoyingly good it makes you depressed? It's Dave Colman in my case, I love his style so much. What's really great though is that he goes into depth about how he got where he is, and explains how you can practise, and takes you through a completely different way of looking at things rather than just showing how to draw the way he does.

Gah, so happy! Think we should plan a trip to the Zoo....

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great book! I'd love that Peter de Seve one that we saw at Annecy... I totally understand the "so-awesome-it's-depressing" feeling. But then you put that aside and feel inspired instead! =D

    Let's tag along with the Level 2's when they go to Edin-burger zoo =) I'd love to go to a petting zoo, as long as they don't end up eating my sketchbook XD

    Also, chocolate, nom nom

    ReplyDelete